Aug 24, 2012

Late Summer Containers and Imported Italian Pots and Furniture

 Check out the wet laid patio that was installed last spring.  After that phase of the project was completed, the architect'/builder PDG and I helped client pick out stunning Italian outside furniture. We partner with Tuscan Hills.  I really love putting the finishing touches on outside projects for clients.  Container plantings are three dimensional for a hardscape.  I change these displays out for a client three to four times during the year. Some installations are complete do overs and sometimes I amend from the last season.


1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com / 

    ReplyDelete